Gold tongue bars with embedded gems.

Gold tongue bars with embedded gems.

Gold is a noble metal that has been used in the manufacture of body jewellery for centuries. However, when using gold for piercing jewellery, the purity should be higher than 14 or 18ct (58 to 78%) and it should never be used in healing piercings. Many people make the mistake of buying cheap gold jewellery at 9ct and end up having an allergic reaction to the nickel content. It costs much more, but it’s worth paying extra to show off a gorgeous gold piercing that won’t cause a nasty reaction!

Gold body jewellery is only suitable for healed piercings, regardless of what carat.

18ct gold contains 75% pure gold, with the remaining 25% being copper, silver and traces of other metals. Zinc, nickel and other irritants are commonly found in lower quality gold.

A more affordable option would be our titanium zirconline jewellery.

Our Goal

We want what you want! Send us ideas or suggestions for body jewellery you want to see on Paradox! Unique body jewellery is hard to come by, especially of high quality, so let us find it for you! Paradox Body Jewellery is here to serve you and we want our customers to feel like they are part of the crew!

Contact Us

01202 314314
169 Old Christchurch Road
Bournemouth, BH1 1JU. UK
Opening Hours
Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm
info@paradoxbodyjewellery.com

Twitter

Facebook